At Khushi Baby (KB) we seek to motivate and monitor community health care at the last mile. We build and implement community-inspired digital health solutions to empower frontline health workers to deliver informed care for pregnant women, children, and other underserved / vulnerable communities. Khushi Baby is the Nodal Technical Support Partner to the Government of Rajasthan’s Department of Medical, Health, and Family Welfare, responsible for designing, developing, and implementing the State’s integrated community health platform out of the Rajasthan State Data Center. Collectively, Khushi Baby’s solutions have been used by over 70,000 community health workers for tracking Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), Non-communicable Diseases (NCDs), Communicable Diseases (COVID-19, TB, vector-borne diseases), and for special campaigns (e.g. Measles and Rubella elimination, COVID-19 vaccination) .These solutions have already tracked the health of over 40 million beneficiaries, making Khushi Baby’s m-health platform for government-employed community health workers, the second largest in the world. Beyond Rajasthan, our work extends to government pilots in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and pilots with other NGOs in Maharashtra. We are seeking a mature, motivated, mission-driven Government Liasoning Officer for digital health to join our team.
What we require:
- Master’s in healthcare, public policy, or any other discipline.
- Having 5 to 7 years of experience in Public Health with at least 2 years of experience in
Government Stakeholder Liaisoning.
- Work experience with ministry or department of health preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain
relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- In-depth knowledge of government policies and regulations related to digital health.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with excellent organizational and
project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Develop new and strengthen existing relationships with senior program officers in State
and Central Departments of Health.
- Maintain catalogue of national health program indicators and ensure Khushi Baby’s
platforms are aligned with reporting requirements.
- Ensure alignment between Khushi Baby’s platform and the Ayushman Bharat Digital
- Develop and refine user-appropriate SOPs and training materials to promote effective
uptake and implementation Khushi Baby’s platforms by frontline health workers.
- Measure impact of capacity building materials and sessions on impact indicators.
- Conceptualize and submit grants to support scale-up of new proposed interventions
designed to strengthen the overall platform and its overall impact delivered.
- Strengthen clinical decision support tools within existing solutions, with user-appropriate
- Broker partnerships with prospective health partners looking to integrate with the Khushi
- Represent Khushi Baby in panels, conferences, and other speaking engagements.
- Manage and maintain all necessary documentation related to government liaison
- Propose process innovations to strengthen ongoing activities in the long-run.
- Medical insurance.
- Free medical second opinions from CEO.
- Flexible vacation scheduling.
- Flexible work policies for those menstruating, needing time off for mental health, needing
time for grievance of a loved one, religious fasting, etc.
- Monthly field visits.
- Make an impact through your daily work.
- Learning opportunities with world class research institutions (Yale, Harvard).
Remuneration offered will be as per the market standards commensurate with the candidate’s
experience and skill sets.
How to apply
To apply for the above position, please send your detailed CV with a writing sample, specifically mentioning the "post applied for" in subject line to [email protected]
Khushi Baby is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, caste, creed, age, disability, income-level, or belief system and we strongly encourage applications from those who have overcome hardships in their lives.