We are seeking a mature, motivated, mission-driven Android Engineer to join our lean technology team to help sustain existing solutions and help us build out our forthcoming Community Health Integrated Platform to serve as a model innovation for the Central Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.This frontend engineer will work with a technical team of 60+ members consisting of Android Developers, Backend Developers, QA, Data Engineers, Data Scientist, Designers, STA-Arch, implementation lead, program lead, Impact Lead, Development lead,etc. to build and maintain robust, compliant, and scalable Android application modules.We are looking for passionate, self-starters and team players who want to make a positive impact on the health of families from underserved communities by applying their deep knowledge of technology.
Starting Date: ASAP
What we require:
- A willingness to put our mission first and to go to the last mile to ensure our solution is creating impact.
- 4+ years of professional working experience in developing android applications.
- Leaded a group of 2-5 individuals working on a single project.
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Good problem solving skills. (E.g certificate from Hackerrank/Hackerearth/CodeChef/Coursera).
- Leet code problem solving skill is a plus.
- A good grasp on JAVA, & OOPS Concept (Specifically mentioned).
- Hands-on experience on Kotlin, a functional app pushed on Github.
- Open source contribution is a plus.
- A good SQL, System Design, Networking experience understanding.
What we prefer:
- Background in public health, ICT4D, and digital health standard frameworks
- Experience with building offline-online capable apps
- Experience with facial biometrics, Near Field Communication, edge analytics
- Development of currently live Android applications with over 1,000 downloads and 4+ rating on Playstore
Projects / Responsibilities:
- Community Health Integrated Platform for ASHAs, ANMs and MOICs
- Khushi Baby Reproductive and Child Health Solution
- Decision Support tool for Community Health Officers
- Health Worker Diligence and High Risk Prediction module in collaboration with Google AI for Social Good
- IOT device integration, facial biometric module integration, NFC device integration for decentralized health records, NDHM implementation
- Health and Wellness Center digital Platform
- Ensuring end-to-end encryption, version control and backwards compatibility, automated testing, systematic documentation
- Conducting field tests and analyzing automated user metrics to understand and improve user interface
How to apply
To apply for the above position, please send your detailed CV with a writing sample, specifically mentioning the "post applied for" in subject line to [email protected]
Khushi Baby is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, caste, creed, age, disability, income-level, or belief system and we strongly encourage applications from those who have overcome hardships in their lives.